Reference measurement of the moisture content of wheat and flour
You already own this product?
Stay informed of its
• EM10 complies with the following standards : AACC 44-20.01 - AACC 44-15.02 - FT WG 0008 - NF ISO 712 - GOST 940488 – GOST 13586.593 - NF V03 707 - NF V03 708 - IRAM 15850-1 - ISO 24557 : 2009 - ICC 110/1 for the reference moisture measurement.
• Any new sample added in the EM10 does not impact the dessication of those being tested.
• Automatic temperature regulation to +/- 0.1°C.
• With the division into 10 compartments, it is easy to handle all reference samples.
High temperature desiccation of samples. The water evaporation is removed by a natural air flow out of the oven:
• Inflow through the doors inlets
• Outflow through the chimneys
Determine moisture content using the reference method.
Check / calibrate quick analysers (moisture meters, NIR).
Measure all cereals (oily, high-protein cereals, etc.) and pulverulents (flour, semolina, bran, etc.).
The EM10 is composed of 10 compartments fitting each, trays for two cups (to analyze 20 samples simultaneously).