Portable moisture meter Wile 200
Measures humidity, specific weight and temperature of grains, cereals, oleaginous and proteaginous, with direct reading.
You already own this product?
Stay informed of its
The moisture content of the harvested grains is the primary factor influencing their conservation during storage. Indeed, this factor conditions the maintenance or the deterioration of the sanitary (insects, molds) and technological qualities of the stored products.
The use of the WILE 200 is ideal for determining when to harvest, check grain maturity before harvest, predict cell ventilation, and dry and deliver the grain in optimal conditions to your customers.
• Choice of 17 pre-programmed seeds specially selected to meet the most common seed species; soft wheat, barley, rapeseed, sunflower, corn, durum wheat, oats, rye, peas, soybeans, triticale, sorghum.
• Shows the weight of the grain per hectolitre
• No pre-weighing
• LCD Screen Display
• Sample volume about 0.4 liters.
• Humidity reading: 2% - 32% depending on the grain
• Temperature range 5 ° - 45 ° C
• Repeatability and accuracy +/- 0.3% for grain stored under normal conditions
• Display resolution: 0.1% humidity
• Moisture measurement compensation
• Vibration insensitive (no mechanical moving parts).