Measures the characteristics of dough during mixing, as well as the quality of starch and protein
You already own this product?
Stay informed of its
• Easily create customized testing protocols for various cereals, whole wheat flours or doughs sampled directly online.
• The standard "Chopin +" protocol analyzes:
1. Behavior during mixing (hydration, development time, stability, etc.)
2. Protein quality
3. Starch gelatinization
4. Amylase activity
5. Starch retrogradation
The integrated software measures each of the standard curve parameters and converts them into six qualitative indexes: absorption, mixing, Gluten+, viscosity, amylase, retrogradation.
The Simulator protocol displays a reconstituted Farinograph® curve and gives results that are
fully comparable to those of the Farinograph®:
• Water absorption
• Development time
Get a prediction of alveographic results in 8 minutes!
The Mixolab measures the consistency of a dough subjected to the dual constraints of mixing and increasing temperatures. It analyzes the quality of protein and the starch using a 50 gram sample of the flour.
• Facilitates wheat seed variety selection from generations F4-F5
• Wheat testing at point of delivery
• Detection of pest-infestation in wheats
• Wheat and flour blends optimization
• Adaptation of flours for final uses through precise dosing of additives
• Analysis of different flour mill streams
• Assessing the impact of damaged starch
• Verifying the conformity of delivered flours
• Studying the rheological behavior of fiber-rich flours
• Facilitates the elaboration of gluten-free products
• Studying whole-wheat formulas
• Optimization of customer specifications and quality control
A reliable, innovative and efficient device
• Precise, automatic mixer temperature regulation (max: 90°C)
• Robust, easy to clean, dual component aluminium/stainless steel mixer
• Easy to remove water tank for simple, rapid cleaning
• Water added automatically, rapidly and very precisely (+/- 0.02 ml). Possibility to add water in different fractions (pump capacity: 75 ml)
• Full electronic calibration on all the measurement points on the Chopin+ curve (temperature & torque) for greater analysis precision
Simple, comprehensive and intuitive software