Measure of dough tenacity, extensibility, elasticity and baking strength.
You already own this product?
Stay informed of its
• Tenacity (P), extensibility (L), elasticity (I.e.), baking strength (W).
• Standardized analysis (AACC 54-30, ICC121, NF EN-ISO 27971, GOST 51415-99) for commercial transactions.
• Comprehensive software with a simple, modern and intuitive interface.
The Alveograph test consists of producing a test piece of dough, which, under air pressure, turns into a bubble.
This process reproduces the deformation of the dough when subject to carbon dioxide during fermentation.
The test involves 4 main steps:
1. Mixing flour and salted water.
2. Preparing five calibrated pieces of dough.
3. Putting these pieces of dough to rest.
4. Automatically inflating each piece of dough until the resulting bubble bursts.
For Storage Operators:
Secure the buying and selling of wheat and flour using an international reference.
Monitor wheat quality upon reception.
Select and classify wheats according to their future use.
Detect insect contaminated wheat.
Optimize the blends of wheat and flour.
Adapt the flour for its final use by accurately measuring out additives and improvers.
Control the different flour fractions.
Use on durum wheat (Triticum durum): semolina protocol (standard UNI 10453).
Instruments linked to PC software:
Test data is displayed live test after test.
A standard analysis certificate is automatically generated. Your company name and logo can easily be added.
All data is backed up to assure perfect traceability.
Extrusion and cutting of dough pieces:
Resting plates have a high-resistance anti-adhesive coating to facilitate the preparation of dough pieces.
Dough cutter is semi-automatic and very easy to use.