Automatic 64-crop grain moisture meter: measure moisture content, temperature, specific weight
You already own this product?
Stay informed of its
• With NF EN ISO 7971-2 standards.
• Analysing and displaying the results takes 20 seconds (including emptying).
• Reliable and repeatable results with a one-litre sample volume.
• Specific adjustment to each type of grain.
• Automatic check of the sample volume.
• Manual or automatic activation of the vibrating hopper in the event of sticking.
• Automatic compensation of measurement based on outside temperature and/or grain temperature.
• 1000-measurement memory and possible to record data on a PC via the Aqua-Pro software.
• Operating temperature: 2 to 45 °C.
The Aqua-TR® uses universal capacitive measurement technology to determine the moisture content and specific weight with automatic levelling of sensors (patented system).
Secure your business deals.
Determine when to harvest, to dry or to ventilate your grain.
Control storage conditions.
Optimise the maize drying.
The Aqua-TR® was designed to connect to the Infraneo (Infra-red analyser).
Combined measurements therefore simultaneously provide the following:
• Accredited moisture content
• Specific weight
• Protein content
Can be integrated into Gestar system (results collected in the reception/automation software).