ПЕРЕНОСНЫЕ ВЛАГОМЕРЫ Wile 26
Measures humidity and/or humidity temperature of straw, loose fodder or in bails.
У вас уже есть этот продукт?
Будьте в курсе его
• By measuring humidity, the use of the WILE 26 makes it possible to secure storage by preventing the risk of fire. It determines the quality of the forage for optimal conservation.
• Optional probes:
- 50 cm long for measuring the moisture content of conventional forage bales
- cup-shaped for measuring the moisture content of the windrow placed in a bucket
- 1 meter thermometer for measuring the temperature of the bales
• Bale density compensator (from 80 to <400 kg / m3) that adapts the humidity reading according to the ball settlement.
• Insensitive to vibrations (no mechanical part in motion)
• Double automatic temperature compensation
• Possible calibration of measurement of the obtained moisture content compared to that determined by a reference method (oven).
• Direct reading in seconds
• Memory included to average your results.