• Centrifugal sieving.
• Brush to unstick particles on the sieve.
• Dedicated sieves per cereal are easy and fast to replace.
The Quatuor 2 separates the grains into four fractions, using two centrifugal sieves and airflow.
1/ The grain sample is weighed in the hopper. It is then gradually emptied.
2/ The fine particles, empty grains, dust, soil, small grains, husks, are removed to the light impurities tank using airflow and the remaining grains proceed to centrifugal sieves :
• Broken grains and small impurities pass through the first sieve which has small perforations . This material is then weighed.
• The good grains pass through the second sieve which has larger perforations and are weighed.
• Large impurities are processed at the end of the two sieves.
Airflow speed and rotation speed of the sieves are pre-set, based on the type of grain to be cleaned.
Settings can be customized to your needs for dedicated grain separation improvement.
• Easy to use
Scales are easy to read, and results can be transferred to a PC at the end of the analysis.
Can be integrated into the GESTAR control line upon receipt and shipping of cereals.
• Fast to use
- Insert the sample,
- Launch the measurement,
- The results are automatically displayed.